HR Manager at DHL Supply Chain Private Limited
Views:1269 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
DHL - Solution Design Role - Life Science/Healthcare Sector (8-15 yrs)
Develop and Deploy KPI's and scorecards on all assigned accounts
- Measure and manage the overall performance of all functional partners for a particular SPL customer against pre-agree performance metrics (KPIs) through performance reports provided by cross-functional partners.
- Develop an integrated performance report by consolidating the information provided from all individual service providers to drive a comprehensive, customer-driven metrics dashboard.
- Identify gap in service capability based on comprehensive analysis of DHL capabilities versus customer requirements.
- If applicable, maintain the customer solution on a specifically developed Intranet site.
- Effective implementation of global strategy in region
- Meeting Q Targets
- Operating within cost budget
- Complete projects in time
- Effective and timely implementation of reporting
- Quality level of support services
- Quality of the projects
- Timely implementation
People Management :
- Mentor/coach SPL Program Analysts and other functional stakeholders involved in the day-to-day operation and management of a customer solution
- Manages up to 10 individual contributors
- Efficiency of support organisation
- Staff education
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Employee development.
- Succession planning
- Employee accountability and performance.
Skills / Qualifications :
Key capabilities / Competencies :
- Goal Setting
- People Management
- Team Building
- Communications / Presentation skills
- Organization & Planning
- Analytical skills
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Customer / Partner Orientation
- Knowledge Management
- Strong understanding of logistics business
- Knowledge of information technology
- Able to work in Matrix Environment
- Commercial acumen
- Advanced Computer Proficiency
- Flexible & Innovative
- Well-structured, change oriented and results focused
Expected years of experience (Minimum) :
- 8 years experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution ;Experience in project management Of which 5 years in solutions design experiences
Expected Educational Qualifications - Bachelor Degree/PG in any fields or higher in Business Administration, Engineer, and Economic