HR Manager at DHL Supply Chain Private Limited
Views:531 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
DHL - Global Team Lead - Compliance Programme (8-12 yrs)
DHL - Compliance Programme - Global Team Lead
Job Description :
- As the Compliance Programme Team Lead you will be tasked with providing robust leadership of to the compliance program analyst team to successfully support the execute of the global compliance agenda.
- You gather, manipulate and analyse data from different sources using advanced techniques and tools (such as Power BI and Azure) to generate insight in support of initiatives that create business impact in line with overall business strategy, objectives and needs, Group guidelines and policies. This role will require you to thoroughly understand the needs by using state-of-the-art analytics techniques and effective dashboard design to drive real business value.
- Another aspect of this role will be to design, develop and deploy processes and tools to support the compliance program (e.g. SharePoint).
- You will be key in driving the innovation, process improvement and the path to digital transformation of compliance processes while ensure effective monitoring and reporting of the compliance program.
- Collaborate with compliance senior management to deliver strategic compliance results.
- Design and development of compliance standard operating processes.
- Review current process for improvement and automation opportunities.
- Coordinate global and regional adhoc requests.
- Lead and motivate the compliance program analyst team to ensure effective management of all team outputs.
- Supervise and coordinate the team daily activities and review deliverables.
- Develop and monitor achievement of key performance indicators.
- Build collaborative cross-effectiveness across regions and divisions(when required).
- Support data analyst team duties, including but not limited to:
- Drive the definition of project contents, deliverables and timelines of data analytics projects, usually of a descriptive or diagnostic nature.
- Support predictive / prescriptive data analytics use cases through data preparation and basic programming (mapping, cleansing, exploratory analysis) and feature engineering.
- Gather and analyse data from different sources to inform business decisions, support process reviews and drive actionable insights.
- Apply mathematics and statistics to discover patterns and knowledge in recorded data.
- Build data models, analyses, and dashboards e.g. in Power BI.
- Develop analytics product prototypes and user front-ends (e.g. in PowerBI) for (executive) decision makers.
- You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you :
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- The ability to develop a data analytics program including reports and dashboards of high quality.
- Proven track record of Trace Compliance and the ability to apply and adapt this knowledge to the needs of this role.
- The ability to work independently using your initiative and experience to make business decisions.
- The ability to assess and overcome difficult and problematic challenges.
- Approachable, supportive and a solution providing mindset.