DHFL Pramerica - Associate Vice President - Strategic Alliances & Partnerships (7-12 yrs)
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company.
DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd. (DPLI) is a joint venture between DHFL Limited and Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (referred to hereafter as 'PIIH'). PIIH is a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. (referred to hereafter as 'PFI').
The combination of the strength of the DHFL brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
Job Designation/Role/Position : AVP
Job Location : Mumbai
No. Of Position : 1
Job Description/Job Responsibilities:
- Bancassurance: Core Business Development across Financial Institutions (Banks/NBFC)
- Preferably worked into Business Development role at Scheduled Commercial Banks/Large Co-operative Banks.
- Ability to create Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
- Work across/with multiple hierarchy to build relationships
- Looking at profiles based at Mumbai/Chennai strictly
Candidate Requirements/Qualifications/Experience/Skills :
- 6-12 years of experience.
- Experience in business development profile with PSU's Banks essential.
- Candidate's from Banking & Insurance industry preferred.
If you find this job opening suitable, kindly share your updated resume ASAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.