Dharma Life - Assistant Manager/Manager - Quantitative Research (1-3 yrs)
- Participate in writing research reports and with minimal supervision
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies and summarize the data for the production of tables, charts & graphs
- Prepares inputs and runs forecasting models and develop forecast summaries
- Analyse in-market data
- Prepare initial client correspondence
- Interact with client staff on routine issues and attends client meetings and presentations
- Post-Graduate required (Masters or MBA equivalent), 1-2.5 yrs. exp.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Insights on Market Research
- Strong Analytical, Consultative and Customer Service skills
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Quant. Tools will be an advantage
Dharma Life is a pioneering award winning business, created in 2009, that is driving sustainable economic growth in rural India, by creating livelihood and building a market for socially impactful world class products that improve lives and livelihoods.
Dharma Life has improved over 2.5 million livelihoods - with a network of more than 3,300 village entrepreneurs operating across six states in India (Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Bihar, Karnataka, Gujarat and Rajasthan).
Dharma Life works to:
- Build a national network of rural entrepreneurs (Dharma Life Entrepreneurs) by providing business training, mentoring and support to people with high potential in rural villages.
- Activate market demand by raising awareness of the economic and social value of these products to rural customers.
- Create a sustainable value chain for "social impact" products by working with manufacturers, distributors and local retailers.
Dharma Life Goals:
By 2020 we aim to:
- Create a network of 100,000 Dharma Life entrepreneurs out of which 50% are female entrepreneurs
- Serve 50 million rural low income consumers
- Expand our network across India and global
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.