Dharma Life - Assistant Manager/Manager - Qualitative Research (1-3 yrs)
- Research, Analysis and Presentation
- Work with client teams including client advisory teams to understand project/client requirements and deliver results
- Define details of project plan and prioritize research/analysis efforts to fit project timeline/deliverables
- Plan and execute portions of the project
- Select the appropriate research/analysis plan given research and analysis options and trade-offs; maximize use of available networks (internal/external) to research and analyse complex information
- Analyse information using relevant techniques to formulate key recommendations/ insights.
- Draw insights from complex analysis in short time frame actively consider the implications, the so what- s
- Interpret data in context of industry and company-specific issues
- Synthesize information, data visualization, create presentations and final reports
Strategy and Solution Development:
- Overall Project Support and Integrate pieces of analysis, recognize patterns, and identify options to solve the identified problem
- Post-Graduate required (Masters or MBA equivalent), 1-2.5 yrs. exp.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Analytical, Consultative and Customer Service skills
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of frameworks will be an added advantage
Dharma Life is a pioneering award winning business, created in 2009, that is driving sustainable economic growth in rural India, by creating livelihood and building a market for socially impactful world class products that improve lives and livelihoods.
Dharma Life has improved over 2.5 million livelihoods - with a network of more than 3,300 village entrepreneurs operating across six states in India (Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Bihar, Karnataka, Gujarat and Rajasthan).
Dharma Life works to:
- Build a national network of rural entrepreneurs (Dharma Life Entrepreneurs) by providing business training, mentoring and support to people with high potential in rural villages.
- Activate market demand by raising awareness of the economic and social value of these products to rural customers.
- Create a sustainable value chain for "social impact" products by working with manufacturers, distributors and local retailers.
Dharma Life Goals:
By 2020 we aim to:
- Create a network of 100,000 Dharma Life entrepreneurs out of which 50% are female entrepreneurs
- Serve 50 million rural low income consumers
- Expand our network across India and global
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.