Consultant at TalentCadre Consultants
Views:253 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
DGM - Treasury - FMCG/Retail - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for managing the financial and monetary aspects of a business, which includes cash flow, liquidity, funding, and relationships with financial institutions.
- Managing an investment portfolio via investing in Mutual Fund, Fixed Deposits. Preparation of investment performance presentation for Board Meetings.
- Ensuring day to day treasury accounting in terms of mutual fund sale / purchase, Fixed Deposit, Interest etc is done
- Management of pan india cashier's and ensure cash control policies are effectively in place and improving controls around the same
- Ensuring adequate insurance coverage is taken at all times
- Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to senior management
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting
- Bank Guarantees issuance, amendment and follow up with banks
- Sound knowledge of forex
- Managing treasury operations and controls (cash pooling/sweeping, CMS, forex hedging, etc.)
- Managing banking relationships
- Driving treasury-specific projects/initiatives across the organisation
- Planning & timely execution of treasury audits . Managing audit requirements related to treasury, Preparation of Treasury related notes to accounts, Variance Analysis, Liaising with Statutory / Internal Auditors and Finance Team extensively and timely addressing audit related queries.
- Qualified Chartered accountant having 5-8 yrs of experience in Treasury operations
- You have prior experience in a similar role
- You have strong experience in managing the treasury function as well as experience in treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- You have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.