Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:614 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
DGM - Treasury & Corporate Finance - Services Firm - CA (9-17 yrs)
Looking candidates only from MNC and Services based company .
Qualification - CA
This role is responsible to manage fruitful banking relationship with the Bank's/Financial Institution by deploying a robust mechanism. managing an efficient treasury and banking operations and leading all strategic initiatives around cash optimization/ cost savings for borrowings / automation within treasury operations / process improvements around the gamut of activities encircling Corporate Finance and Treasury.
Banking / Capital Management :
- Strategic thinking for optimal fund planning and utilization within the IG Group
- Ensure timely and adequate availability of capital / term loan / working capital facilities (including Trade Finance - Fund based and non-fund based) for the Company - Domestic and International
- Adherence to the Treasury Policies, including hedging risks, forex policy etc.
- Preparation, Review and updating the Financial Model for the company / BU - understanding and sharing the Company / BU projections with existing / prospective Lenders
- Fund raising - providing timely information, negotiating commercial terms, to prospective and existing lenders; addressing their queries, documentation, DOA / Board approvals, charge filing etc.,
- ODI remittances,, repatriation of funds, etc.
- Fx hedging instruments - Forward, POS, Interest Rate swap, Interest Rate Cap, Cross Currency Swap, Range Forward, Seagull, etc. and use it as a tool for hedging and cost savings with dealing rooms of various Bank's / Institutions
- Comprehensive understanding of all sources of debt raising in domestic and international market, External commercial borrowing etc.
- Facilitate Valuations, Title Search, and ensuring timely compliances of pre-disbursement and post disbursement conditions
- Ensuring timely funding and uploading of Treasury / Financing / Bank interest related invoices on ERP / Portal for processing of regular interests / repayments
- Ensuring complete adherence towards RBI regulations, FEMA guidelines, FDI, Valuation requirements, Companies Act 2013, Income Tax etc.
MIS & Corporate Profile management -
- Be the SPOC for all Bank's / FI's / Credit Rating agencies. Ensuring regular and transparent communication and timely dissemination of relevant information
- Repository of updated info on the Company / BU's - specifically Corporate Presentations, Company profile, etc.
- Ensuring timely sharing of the reporting requirements and adding value to business
- Focus on numbers, variance analysis and management reports for different stakeholders.
- Supporting of Annual Budget(s), Budget vs Actuals, Investor/Banks Data requirements, Query Resolution with investors/banks within TAT
- Timely closure of all internal / external audit / taxation requirements for the BU's represented by the function
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong banking relationship network - preferably 9-15 years
- Excellent understanding of International Banking, online net-banking set up, Fx market and hedging instruments, KYC requirements, UBO facilitation, UFCE compliances, LEI / GLEIF, across globe and liaising for day-to-day business requirements.
- Deep understanding of FEMA, overseas debt raising applicability, ODI, cross border transactions and current account transactions.
- Knowledge of banking products, trade finance and RBI circulars & compliances, KYC requirements, CMS, H2H, Payment Gateway and liaising for day to day requirement and queries
- Fair understanding of NBFC and CIC under RBI purview, taxation, IND AS, GST etc.
- Hands on with due diligence exercises, commercial negotiations, LLC Documentations, Security creation, CP/CS i.e. disbursement compliances, covenants reporting, etc.
- 12-15 Years of experience in Financing / Corporate Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.