Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:4126 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
DGM - Transition Management - BPO (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be acting as a coach and mentor for the clients to ensure smooth migration journey and sales cycle.
- Will manage RFP responses and front end with customers.
- Will engage in discussions with multiple parties in the sales stage.
- Will manage in-bound transition activities on all strategic programs for key customers.
- Will play a vital role in initiating and mobilizing the transition project teams across service delivery, operations and enabling functions.
- Conducting detailed transition planning in accordance with defined service go-live commitments.
- Manage and motivate the transition team for desired levels of performance and deliverable quality
- Internal and external stakeholder management for the project.
- Masters in Business/ Finance or Economics with 8 -10 years of experience into transitions management.
- Experience of managing E2E transitions for global customers across industries (F& A transitions experience preferred)
- Know how of transition methodology and experience of handling complex transitions
- Consultative selling, stakeholder management, team management experience and creative thinking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.