Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:234 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
DGM - Transition - L1 & L2 Tech Support Process (8-17 yrs)
Transition Management :
Post Contract Phase :
- Gain an indepth understanding of Client requirements, expectations (SLAs, performance parameters etc), standards and procedures and help establish exit (gating) criterion for the transition phases.
- Setup the transition/project management, track & report, governance of all transitions supported in line with the agreed transition methodology, framework and tools.
- Track scope changes and raise relevant CR's.
- Understand the contractual requirements from both client and Cognizant perspective.
- Help transition lead formulate strategies and plans for setting up a transition environment following a RFP win.
- Remind PM towards commercial transition project milestones (if any) and ensure that invoices are raised by the project manager with reference to these dates and/or on completion of deliverables.
- Review the outcome of the Transition deliverables to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Establish communication plan & ensure it is followed (both internal & external).
- Monitor, evaluate & report risks during each phase of transition.
Pre-Contract Phase :
- Support RFP/RFIs and client visits.
- Work with Project and Technical teams to provide inputs to the Transition Director and assist in formulating Transition strategies and plans.
- Plan, monitor and review the Transition activities during solutioning phase.
- pre contract due diligence, understand client requirements, arrive at Transition strategies, formulate Transition plans, set up Transition framework and plan for change management.
Delivery Support :
- Help the transition manager Implement the change management plan.
- Work with the delivery team and handhold them to ensure that there is a smooth transition into the steady state.
- Raise relevant CRs as part of the post contract due diligence process.
- Drive escalation processes for resource issues, delayed project phases such as nonprogress of KT, missed deadlines and other planning issues.
- Responsible for timely resolution of escalated issues and implementing appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure Transition processes in line with the transition methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting).
- Ensure Transition is within time and budget and meet the required level of quality.
Knowledge Transition :
- Plan and facilitate KT sessions during the Acquisition period and report progress to the Client Transition Management team.
- Collect inputs to track the effectiveness of KT sessions and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Identify technical constrains for niche KTs and use prior KR experiences and knowledge to propose unique staffing solutions.
- Conduct and participate in risk audits, propose and implement mitigation plans for KTs that are hostile or that which are inadequate.
- Ensure the team adhere to the Transition plan and KT process frameworks.
Sales Support :
- Work as part of the RFP team for any new or existing account and be responsible for the Transition Plan.
People Management :
- Supervise and guide Transition Analysts/Members/ Managers, if any.
- Provide inputs to the Transition Director to assist him in identifying cross skilling/ training needs.
Good To Have Skills :
- Account Management Skills