Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:451 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
DGM - Talent Management - Manufacturing Firm (6-10 yrs)
DGM Talent Management
Position based with a large Manufacturing Group
- The Talent Management Specialist will help drive organization values and philosophy through talent management activities that are strategically linked to the organization's mission and vision. The talent management specialist will support the design and implementation of talent management programs that drive company values, increase employee engagement, and accelerate performance to deliver business results.
- Talent programs include performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, career development, career pathing and other strategic projects.
- The talent management specialist will execute and measure effectiveness of talent programs; partner and collaborate with talent team and business leaders to develop, communicate and implement programs and processes; and operate as the functional contact of talent management technology.
- Reporting to the CHRO, the role will partner and consult closely with Talent functional teams, HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and other key regional and global stakeholders to inform and support the implementation of talent work & initiatives.
Job Role :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with the regional and global talent management team to develop and implement development programs and initiatives that align with overall talent and diversity agenda and drive the growth of the business
- Develop and implement processes, programs and systems in support of talent management strategy ensuring superior customer experience, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- To strengthen leadership pool by developing future leaders and supporting in building a diverse workforce & creating a high-performance culture.
- Driving workforce transformation and diversity through Talent interventions and programs
- Provide design, delivery, and integrated approach for all mid-year and year-end performance management programs (goal-setting, performance appraisal, promotion, etc.)
- Drive and execute succession planning within the organization, focusing on critical roles, developing talent maps, and re-enforcing follow-up on development plans and actions.
- Bring innovation to our talent development approach identifying creative, cost-effective, impactful ways to deliver programs across a geographically dispersed organization
- Support the assessment, development, coaching and feedback of high potential employees at all levels
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance and related policies
1. You should have 6 - 10 years of experience with strong experience in Talent Management, Organization development and Learning & Development collectively
2. Change Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures around Organization Development, Talent Management and Learning & Development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.