DGM - Talent Acquisition & Organization Design - Corporate - Retail Chain (10-14 yrs)
Our client is a leading retail chain headquartered in Mumbai
Title : DGM TA & OD Corporate
This role will be responsible to manage two critical HR portfolio of Talent Acquisition and Organization Design.
1. Responsible for manpower planning and manage end to end corporate hiring.
2. Act as an advisor to business leaders for determining the recruitment needs and discuss the market conditions and future trends
3. Ideate, develop and implement Employer Branding strategy for attracting & retaining Talent.
4. Create an Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to position the organization as an employer of choice.
5. Partner with senior leadership to design their departments, write JDs, KRA, KPIs for talent acquisition
6. Manage organization design which is align with the business outcome, capabilities, skills and competencies, reporting and matrix structures.
6. Build relationships and framework for campus hiring
1. 10-12 years experience in Talent acquisition and Organization design
2. Ability to identify future trends in the market to stay ahead of the curve for TA needs
3. Strong thought leadership
4. Strong Business acumen