Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Bridging GAPS
Views:868 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
DGM - Talent Acquisition - Energy/Power Sector (11-18 yrs)
DGM Talent Acquisition Ahmedabad
BEFORE APPLYING READ THIS:
1-Only Corporate Talent Acquisition will be preferred.
2- People from these Companies like FCMG,OIL,GAS,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING MATERIAL,DURABLE,ELECTRONICS,PHARMA,EQUIPMENTS,ENERGY,POWER will only be given preference
3- No plant Experience
Talent Staffing :
1. To get the Manpower requisition approval from the concerned department. Verify the Manpower requirement and vacancies available as per Organization Chart for the particular position.
2. To check that job descriptions, job briefs are relevant to the position holder while sourcing talent and inform JAE team in case of any gap.
3. Identify sources for acquisition in keeping with the overall acquisition strategy and ensure a good mix of acquisition channels; Develop alternate means of sourcing viz employee referrals, job sites for optimizing recruitment costs.
4. Evaluate hiring proposals of external hiring, near relations and rehire recommendations and endorse for approval by concern authority as per policy.
5. Candidate offer discussion, offer management and assist recruiters for same Talent Staffing
6. Support implementation of recruitment, manage appointments (including appointment letters design, modification and rollout), background check and verification, on-boarding and exits for Job Bands 6 & above in the businesses. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts.
7. Support implementation of processes to mitigate / address fraudulent cases of recruitment across India.
8. Monitoring cost of hires, Build candidate pipelines for current & future staffing needs.
9. Managing induction of JB 6 and above employees meticulously
Talent Planning :
1. Study the existing strategic workforce plan, cost structure, and productivity for the organization.
2. Identify gaps in the workforce plan and design a roadmap for filling in vacancies across the organization specifically for Job Bands 3 to 8.
3. Proactively engage with HR Business Partners to uncover talent gaps, themes or needs that affect talent acquisition.
4. Create cost- effective recruitment campaigns and programs, and talent acquisition initiatives.
Vendor Empanelment & Management :
1. Ensuring process guidelines and framework of vendor empanelment
2. Centralize the vendor empanelment process.
3. Ensuring annul vendor evaluation and rating
4. Engaging Vendors for building external employer brand
Campus Hiring (including MTs, GETs) & Young Talent Management (YTM) :
1. Support in designing UTCL young talent management philosophy and long term strategy (basis the Group strategy and philosophy)
2. Supporting innovative recruitment strategies and solutions aimed at promoting the UltraTech brand to prospective students and develop a diverse candidate pipeline for fulltime campus hiring as well as intern programs.
3. Participate on and leverage social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to promote jobs, engage students, build relationships with students and career centres and promote the UltraTech brand.
Employer Branding :
1. Support in formulating effective communication strategy around Employer Branding
2. Working closely with key stakeholders to drive Employer Branding campaigns & Initiaitves.
3. Drive compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) communication to attract potential talent from internal / external market
4. Managing company social media platforms, local and regional events to network and build relationships and increase exposure and marketing of UltraTech as a great place to work.
Process & System Compliance and Audits :
1. 100% implementation of Recruitment module and maintaining Compliance of SOP s of recruitment module.
2. To support in designing a framework for ensuring regulatory and legal compliance of talent acquisition, campus hiring and employer branding related programs, practices and data in Business and Units.
3. Audit talent acquisition, campus hiring and employer branding related processes and ensuring data Updation in the Business and Units.
HR Analytics & Dashboards :
1. To support in tracking of critical HR metrics pertaining to talent acquisition, campus hiring and employer branding on a regular basis and highlighting discrepancies; Action planning to bridge discrepancies.
2. Providing periodic reports to stakeholders as may be needed. for more assistance call me at 7270966917.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.