Assistant Manager at Vbeyond corporation
Views:944 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
DGM - Supply Chain - Food & Beverages/Hospitality (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible of inventory and cost of sales control of the units spreaded in 18 states PAN India.
- To negotiate with suppliers for procuring items such as F&B, packaging, Opex, Capex, constructional, services, AMC's etc. to ensure availability of all the products and items required for the operation of the company as well as for construction of new cinemas.
- Identifying and developing potential vendors, implementation of key procurement strategies, contingency plans for commodities and ensuring that procurement are aligned with the internal policies & statutory requirements.
- To have a good knowledge and network of suppliers to ensure a smooth supply of items and services required by the company.
- Leading tendering floating, RFP's, contracts management, vendors evaluation, value engineering, invetory reconciliation and control.
- To procure imported items and coordintate the import and customs processes.
- To handle the inventory function so as to reduce inventory holding expenses. To set inventory levels unit wise based on sales forecast to reduce wastages and implement an effective inventory control process.
- Ability to prepare and present to the top management monthly dashboards related to cost of sales, procurement status, efficiencies, etc.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to understand their concerns related to supply chain, identifying process gaps and ensuring on time solution to avoid any risk or loss.
- Responsible of the Procurement & Supply Chain strategy of the company including F&B, OPEX and CAPEX.
- Close communication with the internal stakeholders to understand thier specifications and expectations. Identify and develop vendors to ensure the supply needs of the company providing cost effective and quality products /services.