Consultant at Career County
Views:1110 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
DGM - Service Network Management - Durables (12-15 yrs)
DGM - Service Operations (Subject Matter Expert) (12-15 yrs)
Position: Service Operations
Grade - DGM
Preferred Qualification - BE + MBA
Reporting Structure: Position reports to National Head Service - Operations
Base Location: Mumbai HQs
Service Operations - Network Management.
Monitoring & follow up with ZSHs in maintaining the set SLAs linked to complete service delivery standards and execution. SAP will be the primary source of information to extract & work upon.
Purpose: Evolve new systems and procedures to maximize productivity and deliver quality and timely service effectively through consumer-focused service activities. Bring about customer satisfaction and become a solution rather than a service provider.
Principle Accountabilities - KRAs:
Work closely with the National Head - Service Operations to augment consumer sales to achieve service leadership & increase customer satisfaction. Set measurable, time-bound business objectives and review progress.
- Continuously look at ways to build up the service infrastructure of the service function to ensure proactive customer service leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Formulate training plans and be the central resource for coordinating training to service personnel.
- Ensure and keep field personnel updated on new product and other information to help them in being equipped to answer customer queries.
- Tracking control of "free of cost" replacements by monitoring ongoing consumption patterns. Develop system of Service Audits and ensure that audits are carried out periodically.
- Explore comprehensive analysis of competitor's core competencies, activities and current and potential positions in the marketplace with reference to Service/CRM and communicate the same appropriately. Leveraging Best Service & CRM Practices:
- Conduct development talent in the region by providing opportunities for growth, exposure, and coaching for shouldering responsibilities in the future.
Courtesy / Audit calls.
- The position needs to monitor & report on deviations occurred by exercising specific calls to customers. Objective is to ensure timely correction initiated by the RSH & apply governing rules on erring partners.
- Work very closely with the leaders & HR to keep adding STs as per the norms to manage service levels.
- Need to visit institutes along with HR to optimize resources
Roll out of D 365
- Be the SPOC for collaborating between field & CRM team for successful implementation of all CRM initiates
Discuss & arrive at logical incentives structure for OPNs - Leaders & Network based on trend plus incremental changes as needed.
Will support & work on analysing BPST payments, analysis monthly.
Collaborate with HR to analyse the employee incentives to increase the effectiveness.
- Need to hold the MIS for Direct & Consumer SPOC to identify & guide the zones in direction depending on the data.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure the right support, coaching, handholding is done for spots where the NPS is low, business is low and costs are high.
- Ranking BPs on the performance KPIs, & NPS.
- All analysis required to prepare the Pareto of BPs, SBUs, area heads, on all the aspects of customer satisfaction, collaboration with CRM team on NPS improvements.
- BP consolidation Project (key stake holder)
- COT (Core Role)
- Digitization (key stake holder)
- MS dynamics implementation (key member)