HR at RippleHR Global Consulting
Views:1293 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
DGM/Senior Manager/Head - Training (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Leading a cross-functional team to support the design, execution, and measurement of a blended learning experience in partnership with business leaders.
- Leading the development and implementation of a curricular framework for all training that drives business results.
- Measures pre and post-performance improvement of new batches as well as aligned colleagues from the businesses.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Post identification of training needs from stake holders consolidating the overall requirements into coverage targets basis business units/ locations/ work streams etc.
- Segmenting the overall needs into internal vs external delivery requests and working with the Training Manager to plan strategy to meet overall requirements.
- Creating an overall calendar with details of execution such as dates/ timing/ locations and circulating the same.