Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1181 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Sales - FMCG/Media/Telecom (8-10 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Sales (Pune)
- Role is based out of Pune
- Lead an enthusiastic and driven sales team
About Our Client: An Indian Media giant.
The key responsibilities are:
- Sales Planning & Review: Preparing and communicating the overall sales plan to the team. Conducting weekly planning sessions with them in order to achieve the budgeted figures.
- Key Account Management: Developing and maintaining rapport with key clients, understanding the client’s business needs and suggesting appropriate services to address the same.
- Business Expansion: Ideating new business verticals and sales initiatives and adding incremental business through new clients.
- Team Management: Managing and motivate the team by providing feedback on performance and coaching for improvement
The Successful Applicant:
- You will be an MBA (Marketing) with 8 – 10 years of experience in Sales, Business Development and Key Account Management. You will have a record of growing businesses at a regional/national level. FMCG/Media/ Travel/Telecom background is preferred with a basic knowledge of media, clients and agency business. You will exhibit strong leadership, communication, presentation and execution skills.
What's On Offer:
A chance to grow the sales and shape the sales strategy in a leading media business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.