Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2300 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DGM - Retail & Project Sales - South - Paints Industry - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Position : DGM - South (Retail & Project Sales)
Company: A leading MNC in paints industry
- The position is that of a frontline sales Manager under the Bath business.
- The incumbent would primarily be responsible for driving retail and project sales in defined geography whilst leading a team of senior officers and off-roll associates.
- The role involves creating, nurturing and management of dealer network, influencers and builders through focus on Products and activations, enabling achievement of overall business objectives.
Business objectives :
- Drive overall sales and growth at unit level by meticulous planning and designing of schemes, inputs and resources
- Strategize and drive growth of core and focused products by identifying opportunities and analyzing trends and getting the plan implemented by the team
- Explore opportunities for gaining market share by analyzing data and trends to ensure sustainable sale potential
- Analyze data and keep track of key parameters to enhance operational effectiveness
Market Development :
- Identify opportunities for network expansion in the market like addition of new dealers, value upgradation of existing dealers etc.
- Design schemes based on sales planning agenda and market feedback to ensure overall dealer profitability and sales growth
- Design and execute initiatives for influencers such as plumbers/ architects by effectively coordinating with Marketing, CPro, MDM etc.
Oversee effective money circulation with dealers to ensure timely collections and ensure no outstanding dues
Enhance consumer experience by ensuring resolution of complaints within the defined timelines
- Maintain healthy contractor set by Identifying opportunity areas for engagement through participation in loyalty programs and also facilitate in their value growth by planned interventions
Demand Planning :
- Forecast the material demand in the market appropriately to ensure availability of stock as per market demand
Integration: Integrate with other verticals like Project Sales, Services, Commercial, SCM and Marketing
- Work on growth and development of the reporting team by providing them with required inputs, direction and opportunities.
- Productive utilization of manpower resources to drive business growths
Key Performance Indicators:
- Value and volume targets for the Unit
- Value targets at product level
- Network expansion across unrepresented geos
- Collection Efficiency Index
- Closure of customer complaints within timelines
- Architect and Plumber level initiatives
Desire Candidate Profile:
- MBA / PGDM in Sales and Marketing from Tier I B-School
- Minimum of 50% marks throughout the education
- Graduation and Post-Graduation must be through a full time course
- Product Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Impactful Communication
- Execution Excellence
- Lead people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.