Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:1263 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DGM - Production - Paint Manufacturing (12-23 yrs)
Looking to hire DGM- Production for one of the leading paint manufacturing companies, Qualification- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical, Exp-12+yrs, Location- Vijaynagar-Karnataka, Industry- Paints.
- Timely implementation of capex, track implementation and benefits.
- Analyze annual production plan, identify constraints, develop proactive action plans, finalize annual production plan to meet the overall business plan
- Review the actual production vs. plan, initiate corrective action, anticipate issues, prepare contingency plans, establish throughput/cycle time improvement plan, and coordinate to resolve Engg / Technical issues to meet the committed production target.
- Implement best manufacturing practices, develop and implement action plan to achieve Manufacturing Excellence.
- Review compliance to ISO 14000 standards, implement system and practices as stated in the safety manuals, direct corrective actions on critical issues. Lead the waste minimization initiatives. Benchmark and initiate necessary improvement plans to achieve stated EHS objectives.
- Review, monitor and create awareness amongst workforce on efficiency, initiate action on deviations to ensure manpower productivity.
- Review and monitor stock variances, establish improvement action plan to reduce conversion losses and variances, resolve critical issues to control factory level losses and stock variances.
- Address employee grievances; prepare employee engagement and development plans to build a motivated team
- Review compliance to ISO 9000 standards, Corrective and Preventive actions on critical issues, and build quality culture by implementing best practices in quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.