DGM - Production Manager - Meat Plant/Food Processing Unit (13-23 yrs)
We have position open in Zaheerabad (Part of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) or KISHANGANJ (Border of Bihar and West Bengal) for MEAT Plant - DGM PRODUCTION MANAGER.
COMPULSORY SHOULD BE FROM FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY
TO APPLY , kindly attach your resume and send me following details:-
1. Total experience:-
2. Production Plant Experience:-
3. Automated and Semi Automated Plant Handling experience:-
4. Current Company:-
5. Current Product Line & (Automated /Semi Automated) -
8. Reason to leave company:-
9. Open for Meat Industry plant:-
10. Expected ctc :-
11. Notice Period:-
- 15+ years of experience in Food Processing Unit.
- Technically qualified professional preferably with Production Engineering knowledge, self-starter, innovative, excellent people management, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Capable to head and control the Factory Operations and administration by systematic approach.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology and Safety Standards of Food Processing Industry. Capable to identify production related issues of a product, product safety problem areas and quickly recommend solutions.
- Have ability to build trust and establish high value, long-term relationships with existing, new Buyers and Vendors. Establishing & building business contacts with clients.
- Expert knowledge in Product Development, Costing, Quality Assurance, Production & on time delivery with required financial controls.
- Strong knowledge in Man, Machine & Material Management, capable of individually handling a profitable unit.
- Implementation of Lean management for improved production & cost-effective methods (Cycle time reduction etc).
- Monthly KPI achievement meeting to review the monthly performance of each departments.
- Regular meeting with Management to update on profit/ efficiency/ improvement strategy.
- Spearheading Factory Management, team building, strong systems and processes to maintain product quality.
- Heading the Operations team and leading them in achieving the desired Quality and Productivity Targets
- Leading maintenance team to achieve zero breakdowns and in implementing TPM
- Training & Guiding the team in the GMP and FSMS aspects and implementing QMS, BRC Food, IFS systems
- Conducting the internal Audit & training the team Personnel and responsible as Team leader for six sigma projects in various process parameters.
- Ensuring reduction of CTQ defects, improving the customer rating and achieving reduction of Manufacturing Cost. Supervising Warehouse operations of WIP and FG and conducting Stock audits
- Responsible for Implementation of TQM, handling third party operations and analysis of process parameters and improving the process efficiency
- Planning work/shift schedule of staff and coordinating production through various departments