Consultant at Michael Page
Views:803 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
DGM - Plant Finance Controller (12-20 yrs)
DGM - Plant Finance Controller - Aurangabad (Waluj)
Client is an Indian multinational corporation listed in NSE that manufactures bi-axially oriented polypropylene films for packaging, label, lamination and industrial applications. The company is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Its manufacturing units are situated in India and South Korea
1) Account Closures and Financial Statements
2) Direct and Indirect Taxation
3) Planning & Budgeting
4) Ensuring Statutory compliance
5) Manage the Financial planning process, including business plans ,business metrics, spending , monitoring and controlling budgets along with preparing strategic plans, AOP , estimates and quarterly forecasts as per company corporate policy
6) Monitor and analyze monthly operating statements, with an emphasis on ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information presented, and understanding its trends.
7) Reporting monthly performance on volumes, pricing, cost, margins and overheads and control other financial KPI's.
8) Review and implement financial controls that will complement the internal requirements of the rapidly growing business, and the information required to support its growth.
9) Identify the opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Depth knowledge of Finalization and Consolidated Accounts
- Hands on experience in finalization of manufacturing unit (Trial Balance , Balance sheet, finalization of ledger accounts)
- Corporate Taxation computation , reporting and compliance , Audit compliance , Payments and refund tracking , VAT computation, GST compliance, Return filing, liaison with local tax advisor/ GFT Corporate Taxation for taxation issues
3) Treasury and Banking
- Cash flow forecast, preparation of plant payments, Treasury accounting
4) Project and property accounting
- Fixed Asset Management, Lease reporting, Capex reporting
Education Qualification & Work Experience required for this position
- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a premium institute with 12 - 15 years of experience
- Analytical thinking
- Drive for Entrepreneurship
- Effective communication
- Collaboration for success
- Developing self and others
- Accountability of Self and others
- Managing change and Innovation
- Sustainable Customer Focus
Job Location - Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Size and scope of portfolio
Generating Treasury MIS for senior management &Cash flow management Liaising Relationship with Banks for loans Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations &Track expenses reports
Responsible for review of TDS return and withholding tax on foreign remittance, import bills payment, Forward Contracts negotiations with banks, and management of ECBs
Budget 60 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.