Recruiter at The Talent Keepers
Views:621 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DGM - Planning & Coordination - Construction Business (15-20 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in complete planning & coordination of assigned projects, tracking of construction progress and construction milestones, coordinating with relevant stakeholders for timely completion of projects within agreed timeline and quality and managing Construction MIS.
- Preparation of project plan & project budget
- Implementation of project plan & ensures logical sequencing of plan based on resources
- Plans resources, arrangement & allocation of resources as per the project plan
- Monitors construction schedule & highlights anticipated delays/deviancies in advance
- To prepare method statement & submits it to clients/consultants for approval
- To prepare time cycle charts of major activities of work
- Conduct progress review meetings at fixed intervals.
- To analyze the gaps between the planned vs actual and highlight the areas needing attention for the action of the project team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.