Managing Partner at Talent-A
Views:1341 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
DGM - Marketing - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of Role:
As part of the Marketing team, responsible for all brand building activities, external/ internal communication, events and activations, contest fulfilment, Social Media campaigns, content development , Agency Management , Responsible for managing the end to end relationship for the brands. Working with the internal teams across operations, finance, , Technology and ensure that brand issues are prioritized and solved Conducting whitespace analysis and Working with the brands to enable expansion into new categories/product types Identifying and solving for sales opportunities for the brands
Description of Role:
- Drive and support the development of the brand activation plans by leveraging a deep knowledge of ATL, BTL and 360-degree marketing pillars across all communication channels (Comms, , Social, Events).
- Create a holistic strategy and transform into team briefs and developmental plans to draw GTM plans to drive consumer obsession for brand and product campaigns in-line with the Brand Calendar.
- Work in New product development strategies by using Whitespace analysis and category analysis, lead the NPD to launch gate process in the system
- Draft strong marketing briefs lead the process of agency briefings, Creative development, PR and Media planning for all campaign business objectives.
- Implement social marketing plans and strategies in sync with business plans, annual marketing calendar, drive Product support Brand campaigns Tactical Traffic Driving campaigns along with all the stakeholders.
- Develop cluster-specific initiatives / flagship initiatives based on global guidelines, to win with the consumers across all consumer touchpoints.
- Analyze the performance of key campaigns, research and analyses current marketing activities and trends, monitoring of competition activities and provide feedback to Director Brand Communication.
- Liaise with ABU in coordinating marketing plans for product and brand campaigns. - Drive the teams towards flawless execution of the brand activations campaigns. Create and enhance cross department, Creative, Social, PR Media Agency relationships that drive them to deliver exceptional performance with best effective ROI
- Manage and enhance McDonald's brand image, position and reputation in the publics eye in accordance with brand guidelines, design formats and marketing principles.
- Develop a country- or culture-specific brand and product marketing strategy
- Craft a positioning, value proposition and messaging, driven by consumer requirements and data
- Analyze customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments to define future product road map of Glance and work closely with the product team in developing the same
- Define and build the brand value for Glance with consistent messaging and assets on all fronts - product, website collateral, consumer and partner communications - Identify synergies with other teams and collaborate with across functions to efficiently work towards delivering shared goals.
- Follow all the set protocols for approvals, documentation, and budgeting in accordance with audit guidelines.
- Identify brand-building areas, consumer touchpoints; bring in industry best practices and digital innovations in-line with the objective of Brand especially on the strategic brand pillars; sustainability, women and culture.
- Drive checks, monitoring/tracking standards, media trends, up-to-date global guidelines and provide timely feedback with action plans for effective market planning.
- Maintain a close watch on the financial aspects of all campaigns and programs, such as budgets, expenditures, timelines and Return-On-Investment.
- Implement timely roll-out of tactical campaigns to enhance the consumer reach and engagement.
- Lead, motivate develop team members in a highly performance-oriented environment Develop and manage talents Create the framework for a high-performance culture and act as a role model Share of Search for Brand adidas in India
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
Who you are:
- MBA in Marketing
- 8-12 years of experience in product marketing or brand marketing, preferably in consumer facing brands/FMCG or QSR
- Ability to communicate with potential partners in a friendly and professional manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable multi-tasking and taking the lead
- Detail-oriented, responsive to feedback, and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Inspiring Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong spoken and written English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.