Head - Recruitment & BD/CRM at Catapult Management
Views:6452 Applications:855 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:847
DGM - Logistics - Food & Beverages Industry (15-24 yrs)
Fixed Income Electronic Trading Role
- One of our leading client into food & beverage, dairy product looking for a good leader having experience in all procedures involved in the Secondary Logistics of FMCG Sales operations
Skill sets required :
- The ideal candidate should have corporate experience in terms of providing value inputs in decision making.
- Should have handled a pan India profile or at least a regional profile in Planning and forecasting
- Well versed in SAP & various MS Excel tools
- Ability to effectively coordinate with large group of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- System and Process oriented
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Should have been part of commercial negotiations and finalization in current company (transporters/ Vendors)
Exp : 14 to 20 Yrs from FMCG/F&B industry with large scale operations..
Role & Responsibility :
- Managing the pan India Secondary Distribution network, including all CFA locations and Depots with a team of Regional Logistics resources.
- Providing Systems and Process framework for Secondary Distribution operations in Coordination with customer departments.
- Providing critical analysis and workings to support management decision making including budgeting, production planning, Plant capacity utilization and augmentation.
- Provide qualified inputs for proper creation and implementation of various SoPs regarding day to day operations to be carried out at the Depots and CFA.
- Providing design and implementation support for Information systems to be in line with such SoPs.
- Develop and implement various cost saving initiatives such as warehouse consolidation, direct dispatch, etc. to achieve optimal service cost; which, in turn, would reduce costs without impacting service time lines and service levels.
- Provide with Secondary Cost MIS along with variance analysis and focus areas for cost reduction.
- Provide with Secondary CFA performance metric measurement and appraisals with regular review is needed.
- Monitoring and ensuring Quality and stock audits at the CFA/Depots and closure of NCs through follow up.
- Administrating the Cost requests from CFA /Depots along with qualified inputs and reasoning for management approval.
- Monitoring timely statutory compliances of GST (IRN/ EWB), FSSAI and other laws.
- Long horizon planning support for Management through simulations of expected Sales (based on existing and expected trends).
- Using these long term forecasts, to provide decisions on Capacity augmentation and plant locations decisions.
- Using such long term forecasts to create plant wise yearly dockets for use by Purchase/ Preform departments for production and procurement planning; including mid-term corrections and review of original plans.
- Creating yearly plant wise production plans/ dispatch plans for budgeting purposes. Warehouse space engagement plans need to be developed in advance for season time engagement and regularly monitored.
Position reports to : Head Supply Chain
Team; direct & indirect : 20+
Qualification : Graduation, PG Qualification in Supply Chain / Operations (preferred)
Kindly share your updated CV in word format feel free to connect with me 9212570411 this contact is available on whats up too