Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:631 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
DGM - Legal Operations - PMP/Six Sigma (8-17 yrs)
I am looking for person from any industry (Preferred legal department and law firms ) majorly into Business excellence, process improvement.
- Knowledge & Experience - the ideal candidate should have the following abilities, skills and qualifications:
- PMP and six sigma certification.(Must Have)
- Should have experience working in process improvements initiatives and data analytics projects
- Work with legal departments or law firms preferred
- Should have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Should have experience in running transformational engagements and driving change management in organization
- Should be self-motivated, independent and able to take self-initiatives in carrying out the process improvements, automation, system implementation
- Must have the confidence to be able to reach out to international cross-functional teams and stakeholders; build strong rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers across geographies.
- Capable of identifying key issues, providing focus and prioritisation towards delivering the required results with minimal direction and supervision
- Should have problem-solving ability, interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and time management skills
This role calls for an experienced process, automation and data analytics expert who will lead change in the way of doing business in the legal team as well as provide support for process improvement/standardization, system implementation, special projects and ad hoc requirements.
Role Objective - To build a process and metrics driven legal department by driving automation initiatives across various functions within the legal department. The objective is to transform the existing legal department to a new age legal function which is at par with the industry. Each function should have measurable processes to be able to monitor growth in a quantifiable manner.
Certification PMP, Six sigma Must
Qualification - MBA/LLB or equivalent