CEO at Options India Group
Views:1562 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
DGM - Legal - FMCG - LLB (10-15 yrs)
We are currently looking for a DGM Legal (with experience in FEMA & PMLA) for one of India's topmost FMCG Conglomerates. The position is to be based at their Head Office in New Delhi.
Company Profile :
- Our client is a trusted name in the FMCG industry. With annual revenues exceeding 3500 Crores it is an Indian transnational giant with the experience of having successfully launched one of the most iconic brands
The company has been certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work- Institute and currently ranked among the top 30 on India's Best Companies to Work For.
- This position serves as in-house legal counsel for the company and is responsible for handling all legal matters related to corporate laws, corporate governance, legal support and partnering with the business and functional teams to support business growth.
- Handling litigations before NCLT, NCLAT, High Courts and Supreme Court and arbitrations.
- Knowledge and experience in advising on varied issues relating to Company laws, corporate governance and compliance including SEBI, Listing rules, FEMA, PMLA and FDI and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements, including NDA's, contract manufacturing, supply and sales agreements etc. and legal documents for corporate transactions,
- Experience in drafting reviewing documents related to M&A, JV and cross border transactions including financial documents.
- Corporate Restructuring & reorganization
- Advising and support various departments on general legal and compliance matters as well as critical strategic matters.
- Driving a culture of compliance, including leadership in training and investigations
- Identifying and managing external counsel for specific matters as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of legislative trends and advise business of potential impact..
- Qualified L.L.B. with good working experience in a listed company.
Experience: At least 10-12 years of experience with a major law firm and/or large corporate entity as legal counsel.
- Strong intellectual capacity, unquestioned integrity and high personal standards of excellence.
- Excellent communication, ability to exercise judgment and recognize patterns in work behavior, success in winning trust and confidence of business without giving in to matters of principle.
- Analytical, sharp, learning agile with a strong attention to detail and good stakeholder management skills
Salary: Best in the FMCG industry (Should be ranging around Rs.60.0 to 70.0Lpa, although not a limiting factor)
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
1. Your latest detailed and updated CV as a word attachment.
2. Your current and expected salary package in resume/cover letter
3. Your willingness to relocate to/ work in Delhi
4. Pls let us know your current notice period.