HR at End2end Consultants
Views:5696 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
DGM - Legal Counsel - LLB - Clean Air Sector (8-17 yrs)
- Advising JM's Clean Air sector on a wide range of domestic and international commercial legal matters including FDI, M&A, deinvestment.
- Providing legal support to the various business functions, including the procurement, operations, quality, technology, supply chain, HR, sales and marketing teams in India and Malaysia.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of legal documents and commercial contracts. This ranges from standard terms to bespoke agreements. Examples include terms and conditions, joint development agreements, consultancy agreements, confidentiality agreements and sale/purchase agreements. All aspects of such commercial arrangements are covered, including competition, IP, tax and employment.
- Working closely with the businesses to ensure that appropriate risk management procedures are in place to cover contractual and compliance risk management.
- Providing legal and compliance training to the business (ABC, Competition, Export Controls and Sanctions etc).
- Managing compliance implementation, assistance and enforcement within Clean Air Indiaand Malaysia.
- Contributing to a wide range of improvement projects within the legal team and within Clean Air.
- Implementing and maintaining standard form documents and procedures and record keeping procedures for these.
- Supporting local HR departments on employment law matters.
- Managing dispute and negotiation of dispute settlements / litigation management.
- Managing specialist legal services provided by external firms on areas such as corporate, litigation, employment, tax, IP, property and environmental law.
- To take on any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor degree or above
- Qualified lawyer in India
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- 8-year experienced lawyer with broad legal experience gained either in a leading firm or in an in-house role
- Previous experience of working in an international environment
- Exposure to corporate and/or commercial law
- Experience dealing with Compliance matters
- Exposure to intellectual property and competition law
PERSONAL SKILLS & KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships and trust with a wide range of audiences at all levels of the Business Essential
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills Essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point) Essential
- Be discrete and trustworthy as confidentiality Essential
- Confidence and the capability to carry out the majority of workload without supervision Essential
- Ability to bring a pragmatic approach to complex legal issues Essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.