Recruitment Specialist at Atrios Consulting
Views:675 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
DGM - Learning & Development - NGO (10-15 yrs)
DGM - Learning and Development
Position holder will be responsible for design, development and implementation of learning initiatives as per organization's priorities. Will be engaged in curating and creating the L&D agenda for employees in collaboration with the Program Development & Curriculum teams, primarily for soft skills development through internal as well as external trainings.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Partner with key stakeholders across business verticals to design organization-wide L&D agenda to create a culture of continuous learning
- Take the lead in identifying appropriate L&D needs, to support business & individual performance and develop and retain talent.
- Collaborate with the Program Development & Curriculum team to assess and evaluate learning needs and diagnose the root cause of capability gaps
- Prepare organization Learning Calendar and ensure 100% adherence to the calendar
- Establish dashboards to analyze effectiveness of L&D initiatives to support talent management and retention interventions such as Mentorship Program, Buddy Program, Promote from within, Succession Planning etc.
- Create communication and internal branding strategy for all L&D initiatives to create the required visibility and reach for the employees.
- Serve as brand ambassador to the new hires and spearhead the structured onboarding program PAN India and lead HR inductions.
- Facilitate function-wise sessions by the concerned Function Heads
- Ensure 100% compliance with on-boarding formalities
- Design and implement 30-60-90 day framework to ensure the work expectations are set and clearly communicated to the new joiners
- Plan, schedule and facilitate all aspects of end to end Day 1 to Day 7 orientation for new hires
- Monitor efficiency of the Onboarding processes through trackers and SOPs, and advise the HR Team on policy/ process improvements accordingly
Required Professional Expertise:
- Personal attributes include, high energy, solution-oriented mindset, positive attitude, quick to adapt, and resilience in a fast-moving environment.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern learning principles and training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder and cross functional relationship management abilities.
Qualification & Work experience:
- Post Graduate in HR Management with 10+ years of work experience in the areas of talent and leadership development, training and training design.
1. Program Development team
2. Curriculum team
3. Programme Operations team and Function Heads
Reporting to: CHRO
Role Type: Individual Contributor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.