Talent Acquisition at 3 Point Human Capital Pvt Ltd
Views:3021 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
DGM - Learning & Development - Auto/Infra/Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
- To provide effective and efficient corporate support to the organisation in the operational areas of capability development, organizational learning and development, employer branding and communication, so as to attract, retain and develop the best talent.
- Learning and organizational development
- Develop and implement training and development programs for employees
- To review the effectiveness of training and promote the transfer of learning to workplace for ensuring return on training investments.
- Facilitate workshops in behavioral areas like training and coaching skills, team building, personal effectiveness.
- To plan and control training budget and ensure expenditures are within budget and in compliance with established financial standards.
- To identify areas of internal expertise and develop internal trainers and guide them in designing and delivering training modules.
- To support corporate Head-HR in formulating HR strategies and integrating them into organization's overall mission and operational strategy.
- To develop and review L&D procedures and practices on regular basis and benchmark them against the best practices in the industry.
- Role clarity and performance management system.
- To facilitate the process of drawing up job descriptions by job holders and to standardize JDs for managerial positions.
- To facilitate and support goal setting process and performance review exercises as part of PMS and to guide in-line managers for providing effective performance feedback
- To develop internal communication strategies and processes for disseminating information, company values, policies etc by evolving company wide mechanisms like house magazines, circulars, brochures etc.
One of the following 2 year full time PG courses:
Masters in HRD / Behavioural science / Applied Psychology / Diploma in T&D / MSW
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.