Client Servicing Manager at Mappy Global Resources
Views:1906 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
DGM - Learning & Development - Aerospace/Defence Firm (8-20 yrs)
We are scouting for a DGM (L & D) to be associated with Aerospace/Defence firm.
- The L&D Head will have the complete responsibility for developing and implementing Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
- The role will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals and ensure perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally. The person should be aware of new age learning and development practices.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Sets department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists