Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:491 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
DGM - Internal Audit - FMCG - CA (10-11 yrs)
DGM Internal Audit
- Chartered Accountant
- Around 10 years of post-qualification experience with a strong focus on Internal Audit functions.
- Experience must include leading a team of internal auditors, and designing and implementing risk-based internal audit programmes.
- Preferably should have worked in a large and listed company.
- Should have experience of working in a highly dynamic business environment with strong professional insight, ethics & conduct, and communication & presentation skills.
- A track record of working with top management and high-calibre professionals is desired.
- Creative, analytical, insightful and able to deal with complex sets of information and data are desired attributes for the role holder.
Description of main responsibilities:
- Lead entity-wide Internal Audit.
- Work towards the objectives of identifying & alleviating risks and inculcating a culture of control and continuous improvements
- Strategize and prepare an internal audit plan
- Execute IA calendar in an appropriate manner & schedule
- Issue IA reports with agreed-upon action plans for implementation to remove highlighted gaps.
- Ensure that follow-up reviews are performed to report on the status of action plans as agreed upon
- Facilitate knowledge management and development and usage of standard Audit Work
- Programs, checklists and tools
- Partner with the Risk Management function to perform an entity-wide risk assessment and its impact on the attainment of company/business objectives
- Disseminate the risk factors in the preparation of the risk-based internal audit calendar.
- Monitor risk-mitigating action plans as may have been agreed to by the business
- Provide inputs to the Risk Management team on the new risks identified in internal audits conducted across the various locations.
- Facilitate the execution of appropriate fraud risk assessment and reviews
- Managing of 3rd party services for the successful delivery of the projects
- Leading and providing the team members with a platform for professional learning and development and growth within the function/organization.
- Identify training needs, ensure that necessary skills are developed and develop a career path
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future