AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:5280 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DGM - Insurance Presales - BPO (9-16 yrs)
- Support Sales, Solutions, Product Management( wherever relevant), Development and support as they request aligned insurance Domain
- Support the KPO Sales team to achieve its Business Goals by understanding and driving development of Company's offerings that meet Client needs. Identify new offerings with the focus area.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers, Domain delivery leaders, help identify and qualify potential leads- business opportunities and customer needs
- Own the Bid Management process and build winning solutions, manage multiple bids
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Participate in customer visits and offer solutions, Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept for every opportunity
- Staying abreast of offerings roadmap as well as understand scenarios, and functions within each of the offerings, how they are applied to address business problems. Includes interaction with Subject Matter Experts and Relationship teams on an on-going basis to stay current
- Liaise with SMEs to stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Provide feedback from the market to the SME team/Delivery team regarding the approach or solution, coordinate gaps between solutions, analyses and market/customer demands.
- Identify new opportunities and cross sell to existing customers( alternate streams of revenue generation)
- Manage Customer engagement cycle from lead to operations- In conjunction with Transition Team, participate in Due diligence, plan transition, solution definition etc.,
Instrumental in bagging Deals in the Insurance space from Global players, accountable for RFx, Pricing and Bidding portfolio, and act as a SME, providing effective solutions in a complex model and environment.
Note : ONLY leaders having relevant experience from TIER 1/2 BPOs/KPOs handling Insurance presales and solution design roles preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.