Consultant - Medical Device at Ray Berndtson
Views:927 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
DGM Human Resource/Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Role Expectations :
- To lead all plant HR & IR
- To oversee the daily operations of the HR & IR of all plant
- Reports on Statutory Compliance/ Union/LTS/Training/Administration of Plant
Key Result Area / Responsibilities :
- Ensure harmonious Industrial Relations across Plant.
- Manage the entire gamut of HR/IR initiatives across the Plant level
- Anticipate HR/IR issues at the factory level & provide solution to that in consultation with factory manager and Plant Head. Negotiate with unions, minute and conclude the agreed points, prepare the draft agreement.
- Proactively identifies and resolves employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the plant to operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure Manpower planning with Plant Head and hiring of officers with coordination with Corp. HR. as per process and system.
- Managing contract Labour as per requirement.
- Ensure Statutory Compliance at plant as per law.
- Representation of Labour disputes before the Labour Authorities and Labour Courts.
- Laisioning with Labour Department and other concerned Govt authorities.
- Conduct Domestic enquiries.
- Coordination with HR Head and Plant Heads on improving and managing IR issues.
- Must have knowledge of ISO standards.
- Ensure certification of Standing Orders and statutory compliances.
- Identify training needs and ensure Training & Development of officers & workers.
- Ensure Appraisal Management of officers and workers on time.
- Ensure Employee Welfare Initiatives.
- Managing general administration of plant - Guest House, Canteen, House Keeping, Security etc.
- Creating an atmosphere of healthy team working with involvement of officers, workers and family.
- Managing various committees i.e. work committee, Canteen Committee, Union Committee (if applicable).
- Must have done LTS and Handled Union Independently as an HR Manager.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Monitor various compliance needs on a monthly basis, provide instructions to the team based
- Discuss with the advocates on the draft agreement and third party in case of conciliation, participate in the conciliation meetings, sign the settlement; collate and analyze the near by industries unionized salary trends in order to maintain healthy industrial relations at the factory level
Competency required :
Industry Experience: Manufacturing industry experience, preferably in continuous production of 15 to 20 Yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.