Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2069 Applications:643 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
DGM - Human Resource - FMCG (7-9 yrs)
- Act as a strategic HR Partner to a business, understanding their needs and collaborating on talent management, performance improvement, and employee engagement strategies.
- Provide coaching and support to line managers on HR-related matters, including performance management, and career development.
- Drive initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations while guiding managers in best practices
- Employee Engagement: Implement strategies to enhance employee engagement and monitor employee satisfaction levels.
- Change Management: Support organizational change initiatives and ensure smooth transitions through effective communication and support.
- HR Metrics: Track and analyse HR metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- HR Projects: Lead or contribute to HR-related projects as required.
1. Campus Hiring - develop and implement a comprehensive campus hiring strategy aligned with the company's workforce planning and business goals.
2. Build and maintain relationships with leading institutions to source top talent through internships, placements, and other campus engagement programs.
3. Lead campus recruitment drives, assessment centres, and interviews to identify and select high-potential candidates for various roles.
4. Collaborate with hiring managers and business leaders to understand their talent needs and create specialized campus hiring plans for different departments.
5. Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of campus recruitment efforts and make data-driven improvements to enhance the quality and diversity of candidate pipelines
- Employer Branding: strategize and implement initiatives to enhance the company's employer brand and position it as an employer of choice in the industry.
- Utilize various communication channels, including social media, company website, and employer review platforms, to showcase our unique culture and opportunities.
- Partner with teams to create compelling employer branding content and campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse employee feedback and external perception to continuously improve the employer's brand image.
- MBA/PGDM (HR) from Top-Tier Management Institutes,
- Post-qualification experience of 7-9 years in leading Consumer Facing Companies is desired.
- Proven experience strategizing and running campus hiring programmes.
- Previous experience in an HR Business Partner role, working closely with business leaders.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and industry trends.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret HR data and provide meaningful insights.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future