Executive Search Professional at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:115 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DGM/Head - Special Manufacturing Unit (8-10 yrs)
Job Title: DGM/Head - SMU (Special Manufacturing Unit)
Position based at : Gurugram
Reports To: VP - Brands
Business Card Title: DGM
- PG from NIFT/PEARL in merchandising /product management or MBA/Advance degree in business management
Experience: 8-10 Years EXP
Job Specific Comments:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing & category Management strategies for various product lines
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Track and map competitor activities, market trends, forecasts and customer buying behaviour.
- Range planning & Building along with estimation of demand
- Deliver Category Margin (Gross Margin)
- Transparent communication/information with stakeholders
- Resolve problems that arise during and after the development of the collection
- Update with emerging fashion trends and general trends related to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Good Interdepartmental co-ordination & direction to sub-ordinates
- Working experience in domestic brand preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS EXCEL/POWERPOINT etc.
- Good analytical & interpersonal Skills.
- Go getter with positive attitude
- Target oriented, ambitious and team player.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Eye on Profitability & Inventory Management