HR - Executive at Huarc HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1160 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
DGM/GM/Zonal Head - Customer Service - Oil & Gas Retail Firm (Only women Professional) (15-20 yrs)
DGM/GM/Zonal Head - Customer Service - Oil & Gas Retail Firm (Only women Professional)
1. Location: - Delhi - North Zone (Delhi, Haryana, UP & Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Himachal, J&K), Kolkata - East Zone (WB, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam & NE ), Mumbai - West Zone (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, MP, CG ), Kolkata - East Zone (WB, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam & NE, Around 25% Travel Required.
2. Purpose of Position: To lead, manage and deliver Customer satisfaction at all levels through timely service and efficiently managing resources available in the region. This is a senior leadership position in the Oil & Gas retail Industry with stringent service KPI's and uptime requirement.
3. Key Responsibilities:
The Zonal Head- Service will be responsible for Performance of the Zone through the State Heads and the State operations team. The role will involve close & regular interactions with Customers at decision-making level, ensuring Customer SLA- s, Operational efficiency & Revenue Targets are all managed optimally.
- Integrity & Safety:
- Drive Safety & Integrity behavior (Including ethics and compliance) across the Du Service team in the region. Be a role model and communicate to them and ensure better compliance.
- Make State leads & ASM accountable for better compliance and zero accidents.
- Financial Goals:
- Deliver on financial metrics: Growth, Revenue, OPEX & working capital
- Deliver on Value Added Services (VAS) targets
- Timely submission of invoices and collection of payments to meet the DSO target.
- Continues Improvement / Operations efficiency improvement:
- Be a role model to lead the Fortive business systems, tools for continuous improvements and problem solving.
- Drive productivity on manpower utilization, material cost and material usage year over year. Improve First time fix.
- Collaborate with Repair centres / Supply Chain / WH teams for spares availability and replenishment.
- Provide timely MIS and report to HO on KPI's for the Zone / States.
- Customer satisfaction and Relationship management
- Deliver on Customer complaint call closure SLA's and KPI's.
- Track performance via monthly tracker and Daily Management
- Manage key customer level strategically by regular visiting in state and divisional level.
- Propose initiatives and drive improvements to resolve issues.
- People Management
- Responsible to develop state managers for continuous succession pipeline.
- Ensure 100% Performance measurement metrics across states.
- Continuous improvement in employee engagement.
- Manage Off Role Field Staff through regular engagement
- Reports to: Director Service
- Other Relationships : State Service Manager, Area Service Manager (ASM), Repair Centre Head., Supply Chain Head., VAS sales executive, Invoicing Head, Credit Control team
5. Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will be a
- Customer-focused individual with experience of managing demanding customers in a customer-focused organization.
- Minimum 15 - 20 years- experience
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a diverse team of individuals from Technical, Commercial, & Service.
- Experience in having managed a State / Region
- Analytical mindset to enable a focused and proved approach to problem solving
- Field service operations experience - desirable
- Qualification BE / MBA or equivalent