Management Consultant at Cortaal Global
Views:3014 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
DGM/GM - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (14-20 yrs)
DGM/GM - Talent Acqusition with a leading FMCG company.
CTC range - Not more than Rs. 40 Lakhs
- To lead Talent Acquisition across all functions, plants, departments and levels
- To develop, recommend and implement effective processes that will enable the in-house recruiters to meet expected TAT
- Actively involved in stakeholder management and complete hiring life cycle for middle, leadership level positions.
- Mentoring/handling a team of recruiters.
- Involved constant improvements in hiring metrics to meet TAT/SLA.
- Managing multiple recruitment partners
- Devise and execute strategic recruitment plans and succession planning aligning with company's recruitment strategy
- Interact with the Hiring Manager for follow up, coordination etc
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters
- Intervene and coordinate where required, especially for senior leadership hiring.
- Create an employer brand to attract high quality talent.
- Manage hiring from foot soldiers in sales & plant to leadership CxO positions.
Our client is a leading player in FMCG. They are based in Mumbai and work six days a week.
We request you to apply in case you are comfortable with a 6-day work week.