Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:30217 Applications:2468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
DGM/GM - Marketing - FMCG/Food & Beverages (15-25 yrs)
We have an opening for DGM/GM-Marketing for Mumbai (Corporate Office) Location
Please find below the job details :
Designation : DGM/GM-Marketing
Reports to : VP Marketing
No of Position : 1
Location : Mumbai Location
Industry Preference : FMCG (Food/Beverages)
CTC : Depend on Current CTC
JOB PURPOSE :
- To build business plans from the perspective of core constituents: the customer, the channel or the consumer.
- The DGM/GM - Marketing would be a business driver who would critically assess constituents- needs, the competitive environment and the company's own competencies.
- He would be a champion of the company's brand value and play a pivotal role in leveraging this to the highest advantage.
- He would possess both functional expertise as well as a broad and disciplined business perspective. Fundamentally, he would help discover new channels, products and services that fuel growth and differentiate their company in the marketplace.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization.
- Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Lead transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.