DGM/GM - Maintenance - Manufacturing Firm (8-13 yrs)
Job Role : Maintenance Manager
Job Family :Maintenance
Application period : Permanent
Job Purpose : Lead and Manage plant maintenance activities in order to meet operational targets (OEE, change over optimization, preventive maintenance.) in line with internal guidelines.
Area of Accountabilities :
Maintenance Management & Supervision :
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations and organize /develop safe working processes and procedure.
- Department Budget/ Cost/ Expense management External contractor management
- Total preventive Maintenance(TPM) system/ tools set up and manage
- Spare parts stock control management
- Follow up the Maintenance KPIs and follow up action plan to correct/improve it
Project Management :
- Project management including cost saving, technology upgrade, waste reduction.
- Plan and lead regular review on progress of projects, down- time.
- Deployment of maintenance continuous development projects, such as down-time/OEE improvement, machine localization.
- Maintain preventive maintenance system and supervision on implementation.
- Provide support, resources and guidance to maintenance team Organize maintenance team to make improvement plan.
- Supervise and organize reaction on maintenance job, such as breakdowns, big repair
- Coordinate with other functions about safety improvement down-time improvement activity, resources.
Team Management :
- Train technician on Maintenance skill Best practice sharing to team
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the Chassis Brakes International communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
Key Professional Competencies (technical skills directly related to the job function):
- Good knowledge electrics, pneumatic, mechanics in maintenance
- Good knowledge programing
- Good knowledge of TPM management Safety awareness
- Risk based thinking and technical documents understanding
- Project Management & Team Management
- Fluent English level
Key Personal Competencies (Soft behavior or personal skills related to the individual capacity to
execute a job task or responsibility) :
- Analytical & Problem Solving Collaboration & Teamwork Implementation & Result Orientation
- Influence & Persuasion
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor/Master degree with major in Mechanical, Electrical Engineer, automatization or equivalent
- At least 8 years of maintenance experience and 5 years' management experience in manufacturing industry
Specifics : If needed, job role details/specificities are available in the PDR (Performance & Development Review) of each employee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.