Hiring Lead at Talent Labs
Views:766 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
DGM/GM - International Business - Agriculture (10-12 yrs)
- Export of Indian Origin Agro Commodities to International markets.
- Establish the customer base in overseas markets, to begin with South East Asia and Middle East countries.
- Later expand it to other continents.
- Operating in Domestic /International Commodities Market, Export /Import of Agri Commodities & Hedging the forex accordingly.
- Handling Global Commodities sourcing & Export/Imports of Rice, wheat, maize, oil seeds, Pulses, Spices.
- Domestic vendor developments for Export sales in various commodities.
- Liaisoning with Various agencies like Bank, Custom House Agent, Sales Tax, Vendors, International buyers, and various Government Authorities & Trade associations.
- Handling all Physical Commodities Procurements, transportations, Shipping & Port Operations. - Analyzing various Global Markets and create new opportunities for export or import in the International Market.
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import and export processes, monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new custom
- Assist to obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all processes
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues.
- Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with customs brokers to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain all certification documents and ensure compliance to all import and export policies and perform regular audits on all broker activities