Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:596 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
DGM/GM - Human Resources - Sales & Marketing Vertical - Building Materials Business (15-17 yrs)
The largest integrated building materials companies in India, with a wide range of products, namely cement, ready-mixed concrete, tiles, sanitary ware and bath fittings.
Responsible for managing the Human Resources of Sales and Marketing Function by effective Planning of Manpower, Talent Acquisition including Campus Outreach Program, Talent Management, On-boarding, Competency Assessment and Development, Employee Grievance Redressal as well as Learning Management with the close co-ordination with Central HR, Satna.
Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition, Selction, On-Boarding-
1. Manpower Planning of the Sales and Marketing Functions.
2. Facilitate for Lateral Recruitment of competent manpower from the best peers' companies
3. Translate Employer Branding through Campus outreach program
4. Induction and Integration of the employees through defined training module
5. Ensure to prepare and update Job Description of each and every Role
6. Development of the Zone / Region wise Organisation Structure and keep them updated as and when required.
Talent Management- Implementation of the Performance and Potential Management framework. Grievance Handling of the employees
1. KRA/Goal setting exercise for each employee in line with organizational goal in SAP Success Factor (Saksham)
2. Ensuring Performance Discussion and Feedback to the employees by their respective Managers Multiskilling, Role clarity to job holder, Knowledge sharing with subordinates.
3. Implementation of Career Path with defined job rotation module
4. Managing Employee's Attrition by regular monitoring and focussing their career planning and developmental needs
5. Holding the meeting of the People Committee with the help of Committee Chairperson as per defined frequency or need basis for Elevation of the Employees in the next Roles
6. Succession Planning of the Critical Positions and prepare Individual Development Plan
- Employee Engagement
- Learning And Development
- Off-Boarding Management
- Other Compliances
Reporting To Vice President - HR