Partner at AXO Recruitment & Staffing Services
Views:981 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
DGM/GM - Corporate Finance - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
- Manage the complete accounting for the entity as per the requirements of IAS.
- Supervise the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Order to cash, procure to pay processes.
- Manage the monthly book closing activity in line with the agreed timelines.
- Handle the quarterly and yearly statutory audit and tax audit.
- Ensure all tax related compliances for Income Tax as well as GST.
- Coordinate the periodic internal audit conducted by Audit team.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Secretarial team to ensure all deliverables for the quarterly BOD Meetings are met.
- Supervise the treasury related activities including deployment of surplus funds and monitoring of liquidity position.
- Monitor and manage working capital.
- Constantly monitor and strengthen the internal controls and processes.
- Lead the automation/digitization of the existing manual processes wherever possible.