Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:465 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DGM/GM - Bulk Raw Material Purchase - Steel Industry (15-20 yrs)
Skills and Experience:
1. Experience on Procurement of Bulk Raw Materials for Steel Industry
2. Thorough knowledge on Metallurgy
3. Capacity of handling Independently.
4. Co-ordination with Plant team on daily basis and ensure timely and Quality material availability
5. SAP/ Oracle ERP knowledge / Exposure
6. Knowledge on E-auction and Import knowledge, Customs procedures
7. He should have thorough knowledge on present available sources- Domestic and Import
8. He should be dynamic & updated for forecasting the material availability and trending market prices.
9. He should have knowledge on auction through monitoring committee
- 15 + years' experience with a back ground of Metallurgical Engineering knowledge & worked for Steel Industry.
1.Procurement of Bulk Raw Materials like Fe Bearing Materials - Iron Ore, Fines, Mill Scale, Pellets, Sponge Iron, Pig Iron, Scrap, Skull, Ferro Alloys Materials, Fluxes & Coal/Coke etc.,
2. Cost Reduction & Cost Control Mechanism
3. Vendor Development & Cataloging Product/Supplier
4. Cost for Analysis purposes
5. Adherence to laid down Quality norms
6. Working Capital management
7. Inventory Management & Control Techniques
8. Risk Management
9. Logistics Management
10. Training & Grooming the Team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.