Manager Client Services at See & Recruit
Views:753 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
DGM/General Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Education : MBA (full time)
Industry : Real Estate experience necessary
- Set up the marketing portfolio of the company and work with the management and the creative team for the brand development and management.
- Work closely with sales team on various marketing campaigns, development, briefing and post campaign evaluation.
- Develop and then continuously assess and innovate, marketing strategies to improve the visibility of the company as per the management vision.
- Responsible for development of the brand and establish its identity for the real estate division along with overall project communication strategy
- Prepare and propose the annual marketing plan that includes the activities to be undertaken during the year and spend on various activities.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive ATL and BTL strategy including Print, TV, outdoor, online, and innovative media for all projects.
- Improvise the company websites and social media platform and develop strategies to promote the company's project on the platform.
- Monitor market trends and competitor's development to be applied to the channel marketing as and when needed.
- Manager entire internal communication for the company.
- Liaison with creative agency, media agency and PR companies for various campaigns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.