Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:892 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
DGM/General Manager/Head - CAPEX Procurement (15-20 yrs)
Department: Strategic Sourcing
The incumbent would lead the Strategic sourcing of CAPEX and OPEX work across all locations for the organisation.
1. B. Tech/ BE/ B.Pharma
2. MBA is an advantage
1. At least 15 years of experience in CAPEX procurement
2. Experience in material management in EOU/ SEZ with taxes, duties and other financial implications
3. Experienced in annual sourcing of INR 700+ Cr in CAPEX
1. Good understanding of technical aspects of CAPEX requirements across facilities, equipment, services
2. Deep understanding of supply market and price dynamics
3. Strategic capability to assess the suppliers on their capabilities including cost, innovation and execution capabilities
1. Drive Centre of Excellence in procurement of CAPEX and OPEX across projects in collaboration with User, Engineering team and Suppliers
2. Responsible for RFx to contract closure, on-time delivery of procurement within Budget and deliver savings as per expectations
3. Lead the team to manage the suppliers from the stage of Project action plan, Macro & Micro Schedule, arrange Concept Design, Layout Drawing, Detailed Drawing & BOQ, Floats tender, finalization, Negotiation & Cost Savings.
4. Ability to forge partnership with Suppliers on various aspects to drive long term value creation
5. Manage independently commercial negotiations, contract structure and tie-up all performance parameters in contract over the life cycle of a machine/ equipment
6. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
7. Lead team for driving centre of excellence in respective category procurement
8. Drive Year on year cost reduction programs on the procurement of projects, introduce new suppliers for superior execution and cost based on locations.