Head - Operations at Caps & Pays HR Consultants
Views:194 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
DGM/General Manager/CNC Head - Manufacturing - Conglomerate (20-25 yrs)
We are currently looking for an DGM/GM Manufacturing - CNC Head For a Global Conglomerate for a Green Field Project of approximate USD 1.5 Billion near Bangalore.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
As an CNC head will be responsible for managing engineering organisation comprising of high speed CNC aluminum machining, machining fixtures, in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Required Qualification: M. Tech. Mechanical / Instrumentation
KEY SKILLS :
- Experience in high speed milling of thin walled aluminum products
- Process Engineering in a mass manufacturing environment
- Adept in use of Unigraphics - Version 12.0 and above / other engineering software tools
- Technical white papers / thought leadership participation in engineering seminars
- Knowledge of established as well as leading-edge tools and concepts in manufacturing like TPM, 5S, Kaizen, Six sigma etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
Demonstrated, proven experience in:
- Design Precision Component manufacturing processes comprising high speed CNC machining,
- Machine and equipment identification and selection of CNC machines
- Prove out of each manufacturing process for Cp, Cpk.
- Optimization of Machine utilization, Processes as well as Cutting Tools.
- Achieving target cycle time - optimization, eliminating bottlenecks, use of latest cutting technologies and tools, fixture optimisation.
- Build the process engineering capability, guide and develop the CNC fixture designers
- Provide and have hands on experience in CNC programming using UNI Graphics - 12.0 version and above
- Developing metrics and reporting