Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:184 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DGM - Financial Transformation - Manufacturing Conglomerate (7-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: -
- Drive cost innovation projects for manufacturing business across the value chain
- Collaboratively work along with the CFO in scenario planning to dive cost transformation
- Tracking the financial impact of various transformation projects
- Minimum 7-12 years of experience with significant exposure to Finance transformation from organizations which are into product selling e.g. consumer durables, automobiles.
- Post Graduation in Management from a premier Institute.
- Understanding of Automotive/Manufacturing Industry
- Performance Transformation Knowledge
- Strong client management capability and ability to conduct diagnostic, define key metrics, set up PMO and drive transformation.
Leadership Behaviors :
- Responds to changes and proactively takes initiative by swift decisions and actions to delight customers.
- Thinks big, sets challenging and realistic objectives, and meets commitments.
- Help others succeed by sharing information, leverage each other's strength and be open to diverse views
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.