Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:1733 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:381
DGM - Finance - Chemical Industry (1-15 yrs)
Role: DGM Finance (Chemical Industry)
Type: Full Time
- Reporting directly to CFO, The concerned individual will supervise day to day operations of Accounting (Project Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll). This position is responsible for maintaining strong financial internal controls and drive decisions that impact the Finance & Accounting on organization.
- He/She will Develop accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations for strategic thinking and direction, and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- He/She will be responsible for building our in-house accounting functions to support the Companys domestic and international growth.
- Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information, and advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
- He/She will be responsible for close, forecasting and a combination of the following (i.e., order processing, billing, accounts receivable, sales admin, inventory), with specific focus on budgets, identifying process improvement opportunities and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, financial software, and reporting systems ensuring policies and procedures follow appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements. Ensure the maintenance of financial records and recordkeeping systems, including grant/fund accounting, to ensure compliance with all regulations, generally accepted accounting practices and contractual requirements.
- Prepares reports or directs preparation of reports summarizing organizational or departments current and forecasted financial position and reports required by regulatory agencies or departments.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of financial status.
- Analyzes accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and submits recommendations for budget allocations.
- Review key business performance metrics and conduct analysis of business operations as needed to ensure optimal utilization of company resources. This includes expense operations and reporting related to profitability analysis of sales transactions that contain complex pricing and terms that impact long and short-term results.
- Provide leadership and supervision to team of Accounts Receivable - Domestic & Exports & Project Accounting.
- Direct and manage departmental staff through goal setting, guidance, and coaching. Prioritize and assign departmental goals and projects; and provide developmental opportunities.
- Evaluate, design, and develop staff skill sets as required in current and future technology.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Assists in preparation of audit reports.
- Assists in the annual development process.
- Reconciles monthly operating account.
- Oversee the accurate compilation of accounting data, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage, plan, and conduct all statutory audits as required to mitigate the likelihood of financial risks and fraud.
- Reconciles monthly all asset general ledger accounts.
- Performs revenue reconciliations.
- Review, analyze and interpret financial and budgetary reports.
- Responsible for all statutory compliances pertaining to Accounts.