Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:925 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
DGM - Facilities Management - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the efficient running of the real estate function in line with brand standards and best industry practices whilst meeting promoters and stakeholders expectations.
- Responsible to ensure the efficient and economic operation of the facility management department by maintaining best in class Infra, upkeep and ambience of group properties.
- This position will also help in identifying and finalizing new real estate needs of the group and assist projects team as and when required.
1). Ensure day to day operations and entire facility management of group properties in terms of MEP, Civil and carpentry services adhering to best safety practices.
2). Own & Execute Opex and Capex for Repair, Maintenance and AMC, Additionally this person needs to ensure efficiency in creation of Budget and also execute it by getting the best quality work in most efficient manner.
3). Vendor Management - Execution of task in timely manner through managing end to end infra work from identification of requirements to raising work order to getting the work executed and complying with required norms. Developing and maintaining appropriate no of vendors is a prerequisite to faster and timely implementation. Coordination with commercial for vendor appointment and Payment.
- Plan, design and execute engineering and operational systems & processes for the function to ensure effective and efficient operations at all time.
4). Repair and maintenance, AMC, renovation and other infra elements are key responsibility.
5). Plan, prepare and conduct timely audits of all properties of group to ensure highest level of quality is always maintained.
6). To achieve excellence in preventive maintenance programs with highest standards and ensure energy conservation practices.
7). Help various stakeholders with their real estate needs like requirement of new space on lease or purchase, technical due diligence, environmental due diligence, lease executions/renewals etc.
8). Implementation of ISO quality management in facilities management function and maintain the same.
9). Work on execution of various sustainability initiatives at the group level.
10). Establish contacts with local authorities and maintain relationship. Responsible for all legal & authorities related compliances pertaining to facilities and engineering systems.
11). Maintains proper inventory and tracks stock and consumption of all consumables and supplies pertaining to the services managed by facility management team.
12). Develop and implement system of timely review of vendor performance including AMCs.
13). Responsible for setting up the maintenance contracts and its timely renewals to ensure risk mitigation to the operations.
14). Support Projects team in building & handover of new properties.
15). Partner with projects team and execute various renovation projects for the group properties.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Should be - Master/ Bachelors degree in Engineering ( Electrical, mechanical or equivalent).
Should have minimum 15 years of experience in the field of Facilities management and Project management.
- Experience in managing multiple sites across india. Exposure of managing sites in Tier-11 cities will be an added advantage,
- Understands business operations and is knowledgeable about Environmental, Health and Safety and other facilities management protocols.
- Energetic with ability to innovate, and adapt to a rapidly changining company and its needs.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO standards pertaining to facilities management, OHAS etc.
- Capability to conduct risk assessment and develop plans to mitigate short and long terms risks.
- Thorough knowledge on building utilities and their operation and maintenance.
- Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and leaders.
- Ability to read and various drawings and diagrams.
- Knowledge of emergency/disaster/recovery plans.
- Ability to supervise and train the team, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
- Ability to coordinate and/or supervise External agencies/ contractors
- Ability to travel 50% of time across the sites under preview.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.