Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:67 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
DGM - Energy Controller (15-25 yrs)
Experience : 15+ years of experience. (Energy management experience in past preferred)
Education : B.E/ B.Tech
Knowledge Required : keeping abreast with technological developments and Alternate energy area
Skills / Competencies : Conflict management, Cross functional working, Analytical Skills. Ability to influence without authority, Negotiation skills.
Controlling, monitoring and optimizing Energy expenses to enhance profitability and productivity of the region in line with COMPANY'S commitment towards environment.
1. Optimize the Energy cost
- Control on timely Electricity payments
- Ensuring timely recouping of Electricity Board advance to vendors to meet emergency and unexpected delays
- Ensuring DTS portal compliance.
2. Sensitivity analysis to understand the impact of energy recovery. Accurate Data management -
3. Identifying revenue leakages in the billing and locking them
4 Dispute resolution
- Resolving the query over energy billing of all OPCOs as well as of internal customer across circle
5 Energy projects efficacy and benefit tracking
6 Ensure all systems Compliances to monitor & control Energy Cost
- Electricity Billing Operations (EB portal)
- Ensuring DTS/iMapp/ CPH/ DCEM compliance
7 Tracking of Diesel and EB rate
8 Partner Governance
- Regular governance meeting with IME/ OME focusing on efficient diesel operations
- Conducting site visits for understanding site specific challenges and rectification of those challenges