Recruiter at VTekis Consulting LLP
Views:557 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
DGM/Director/General Manager - Finance - Healthcare/Pharma/Telecom (12-20 yrs)
Designation: GM/ DGM: Finance
Level: GM/ DGM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Reporting Manager: CEO
Qualification: Essential :
- Graduate +
- CA/ ICWAI or MBA Fulltime (Premier School/ University)
Desirable : Consistent Education
Experience (Yrs) : 12-20 years experience
- Must have experience in multiple functions of Finance: Accounting, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Treasury, Business Planning, Costing (and not from any single/ two streams)
- Experience in Services Delivery Co. Finance B2B or B2C
- Should be strong in Planning & Implementation
- Foreign Currency handling & statutory compliances thereof
- Start-up experience
- Healthcare services exposure
- Active user of Technology
- Preferred Sectors (not exhaustive): Healthcare, Telecom, Hospitality, Tech services Cos. like Uber/ Swiggy, BPO/KPO Cos. etc.
- Objective: To be the owner of Finance Operations of the Co.: Accounting, Billing, Revenue Assurance etc. Support Client life cycle management & engagement
Job Role & Responsibilities :
Finance: Integrating operations of :
Billing & Revenue Assurance:
- Develop a robust billing platform & Billing Operations
- Revenue Assurance framework
- SLA management
- Resources planning
- Outstanding management/ collections
- Accounting operations of the Co.
- Finalization of Accounts
- Statutory filing of statements
Financial & Business Planning :
- Preparing AOP & Biz plan
- Conduct Variance analysis & ensures course correction of the issues
- To actively participate & leverage technical tools for automation of Finance Operations including performance measures, Client tools.
Secretarial & Statutory :
- Supports business from Legal, Secretarial, Commercial & contracting angles by leveraging support from other Apollo entities
- Ensures Legal & Statutory compliance of the Co.
- Being in Project & expansion phase, this role requires stretching beyond the contours of the JD.
Skill Set :
Technical Skills :
- Clear understanding of Finance & Planning processes
- Understanding of Technology for operations
Mind-set & Behaviors :
- Should be creative & clear in thinking
- Should be result oriented, organized and meticulous.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Work Week : 6 days
Shift Timings : Day shifts. One may be required to work extended hours, whenever necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.